Vaccination Certificate Required for Food Court
Effective September 22, Public Health orders will require proof of vaccination as well as a personal ID for patrons to be seated in the food court.
Children under 12 may sit with vaccinated adults.
Please contact retailers as well as restaurants directly to confirm opening hours and patio availability.
Brantford Transit has returned to it’s normal location.
SAFE VISITING GUIDELINES:
We ask that you follow the guidelines below to ensure your own safety and that of our community:
- MANDATORY Face Covering: A face covering, such as a mask, bandana or face shield, is mandatory for all visitors over the age of two (2).
- Physical Distancing: Visitors are required to practice and respect social distancing guidelines (remaining 2 meters apart at all times).
- Plan Your Visit: Visit the store directory on our website to contact retailers ahead of time.
All visitors will be required to sanitize their hands and temperature checks are available, but not mandatory prior to entering the building.
Expect waiting period/lineups as stores have a limit capacity.
- Cashless Payment: Cashless or no-contact payment should be used when possible.
- Strict Sick Policy: Visitors are not allowed to enter if they are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are unsure, please reference Brant County Health Unit’s Coronavirus FAQs.
STEPS TOWARDS SAFETY:
Here are some of the ways we are working to keep our visitors, staff, tenants, and our community safe.
- Increased Cleaning: More frequent cleaning and disinfecting measures in common spaces, including washrooms.
- Directional & Safety Signage: Placement of signage in key areas reinforcing physical distancing and hygiene reminders.
If you are a tenant or employee of Lynden Park Mall, please follow this link for additional COVID reopening procedures.