Effective Saturday, December 26, 2020 Brant County entered Covid-19 Grey Zone protocols.
Curbside pickup is available at select stores. Please contact individual stores to confirm details regarding hours and curbside pickup participation.
SAFE VISITING GUIDELINES:
We ask that you follow the guidelines below to ensure your own safety and that of our community:
- MANDATORY Face Covering: A face covering, such as a mask, bandana or face shield, is mandatory for all visitors over the age of two (2).
- Physical Distancing: Visitors are required to practice and respect social distancing guidelines (remaining 2 meters apart at all times).
- Plan Your Visit: Visit the store directory on our website to contact retailers ahead of time.
All visitors will be required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the building.
- Use Entrance #2 to access Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Use Entrance #3 for curbside pickup only.
- Mall Ambassador will be at Entrance #2 with a hand sanitizer station.
- Cashless Payment: Cashless or no-contact payment should be used when possible.
- Strict Sick Policy: Visitors are not allowed to enter if they are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are unsure, please reference Brant County Health Unit’s Coronavirus FAQs.
STEPS TOWARDS SAFETY
Here are some of the ways we are working to keep our visitors, staff, tenants, and our community safe.
Increased Cleaning: More frequent cleaning and disinfecting measures in common spaces, including washrooms.
Directional & Safety Signage: Placement of signage in key areas reinforcing physical distancing and hygiene reminders.
If you are a tenant or employee of Lynden Park Mall, please follow this link for additional COVID reopening procedures.