Brantford Transit has returned to its normal location.
SAFE VISITING GUIDELINES:
We ask that you follow the guidelines below to ensure your own safety and that of our community:
- MANDATORY Face Covering: A face covering, such as a mask, bandana or face shield, is mandatory for all visitors over the age of two (2).
- Physical Distancing: Visitors are required to practice and respect social distancing guidelines (remaining 2 meters apart at all times).
- Plan Your Visit: Visit the store directory on our website to contact retailers ahead of time.
- Cashless Payment: Cashless or no-contact payment should be used when possible.
- Strict Sick Policy: Visitors are not allowed to enter if they are ill or have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are unsure, please reference Brant County Health Unit’s Coronavirus FAQs.
STEPS TOWARDS SAFETY:
Here are some of the ways we are working to keep our visitors, staff, tenants, and our community safe.
- Increased Cleaning: More frequent cleaning and disinfecting measures in common spaces, including washrooms.
- Directional & Safety Signage: Placement of signage in key areas reinforcing physical distancing and hygiene reminders.
If you are a tenant or employee of Lynden Park Mall, please follow this link for additional COVID reopening procedures.