Join our dynamic team as a Team Lead
As a Le Château Junior Assistant Manager you are an up-and-coming leader of our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You’ll develop your leadership skills and learn to operate your store with open knowledge of expenses, margins, and sales plans, enabling you to become an innovative, profit-oriented business leader. As a successful role model for your Store team you represent Le Château’s exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all our Fashions!
- A flexible full-time schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Open knowledge of corporate strategies and financial information, and influence over product, store operations, and other aspects of Le Château’s business development, allowing you to take ownership and pride in the achievements of your store as well as Le Château’s corporate results
- On-going leadership and career training that enables you to build valuable industry skills for your future, and foster personal and professional growth in yourself and your Store team
- Internships and Summer Placements in our Montreal Head Office in departments including Buying, Operations, Distribution, and Finance
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, full-time benefits package, and much more!
- Full-time flexible availability
Apply by visiting us today and introducing yourself to a member of the Store Management Team!
Apply on-line @lechateau.com