Wireless DNA (WDNA) is one of the leading Fido Solutions Exclusive Dealer across Ontario.
THE OPPORTUNITY: WDNA is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager to join our expanding team. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will report to the Store Manager and is responsible for establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service while contributing to the needs of WDNA. This includes maximizing sales/profits, controlling expenses, measuring business trends and loss prevention.
This role will be of interest to sales professional who has a demonstrated consistency of relationship building with clients, ability to understand and operate daily store functions and promote a positive work environment.
- Provide the best experience to encourage clients to return by demonstrating sound knowledge of wireless products, service, and Company
- Manage daily operations of the retail store engaged in providing wireless products and services to both existing and potential clients
- Develop and implement sale strategies with Store Manager to ensure monthly store targets are achieved and sustain overall profitability of store operations
- Review and approve new and existing client contracts
- Coordinate sales promotion activities/events and oversee preparation of merchandise displays for store audit performed by Fido and advertising copy
- Perform and supervise sales representatives in sales, customer service, controlling and shrinking inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, maintaining operating records, and/or preparing daily records of transaction
- Train and ensure sales representatives are aware and in compliance with new sales initiatives/targets, policies and/or program established
- Preparation of daily and monthly sales report to Management
- Follow-up with sales representatives on the status of achieving their monthly sales target
- Order merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish inventory at hand and to conduct stock check regularly
- Plans and develops work schedules and assigns sales representatives to specific duties
- Ensures all sales representatives are compliant with established security, sales, and record keeping process and procedures/practices
- Accountable for controllable expenses, cash management, merchandising and loss prevention
- Coach, mentor, and train sales representatives while maintaining positive employee relations
- Participate in the development and execution of promotional activities with the marketing team
- Accountable for all customer inquiries, needs, and/or issues, which may include account retrieval/research, explanation of equipment operation, and execution of warranty claims
- Build a positive rapport with colleagues and potential/existing clients; promote corporate culture and values
- Minimum 2-3 years of retail experience, preferably in the personal electronics and/or telecommunications industry with a demonstrated and proven success story
- High School Diploma required
- Post secondary education a strong asset
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experienced in meeting and exceeding sales goals and maintaining lasting relationship with clients
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bilingual or Multilingual is a strong asset
- Technologically savvy
- Valid driver’s license
See online or in store for application details.